Thursday, September 6, 2012

Some things that are on God's mind....

For one just to think of being able to get something that you think you need and really do not, for you have already committed a sin. Like for instance you need something and you already have alot of it, people are already in need cause they may have lost alot of stuff during this past few storms. So do not take from the poor and give to the rich, not meaning rich as in wealthy but rich in already have enough of. For he will punish you for doing something against his will, I know because it happened to me yesterday. I have learned my lesson the hard ways all throughout my life and I am still learning how to do so. The hard part is just getting to though to people that I know that always do it. And you think you may get away with something as in for another instance, when we are babies from 0-6 for we know not what we do and so nothing bad will happen to us. And when we are adults we know so forth "GOD" will come to visit us as we call it "KARMA". And just to let you know when he is upset or even sad, the sky will show a gloomy, rainy look and when he is angry it will be very bad weather. The sky will lightning and rain as well as thunder which is his voice screaming out over all across the world. When it is sunny outside he is in a good mood and for his mind never stops thinking, he thinks of things that are not in the ordinary. For every cloud that passes and changes shapes his mind is thinking and changing. No one really know what he thinks about and no one ever will unless he wil tell them. For my poetry tells all about "GOD" if you will like to read it. Thank you for listening world to my words and please believer every word of words. Comment on my work if you like and for I am trying my best to get my book done and published as soon as possible.... Hands of Heaven (C)2012

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe you V..i enjoyed readin.. an will read poetry..