Monday, September 17, 2012

Entity, angel or a gateway in my home

About 3 months ago I have started having no nightmares at all. I would go to sleep and I always sleep on my back with my arms crossed. For some reason I have been having some strong power over power me and hold me down as I am in a deep sleep. I can feel it as they or it walks upon me as I lay in the stillness of the night. For say the other day which was Thursday the 14th, I was laying on my couch at 2:30 am and I heard these strong foot steps coming toward me. And yes I do live alone well I did at one time until these entities moved in or was they there the whole time. Anyway I immediatly tried to cover my face with my hands but could not. I looked up and seen this little white child the age of at least 5 or 7, well she pranced her way to me and sounded just like the kids on, "freddy Krugers," movie as they jumped roped. She walked up to me right to my face and just stared at me and God was I astonished and amazed at the moment. She then went away she has been coming to see me for the past 3 almost 4 months now. The second time as I was laying on my couch I felt this strong force holding me down and even my mouth was covered up and I could not move at all. Well when I was able to turn my head to look at my couch that has, Mr. Scrooge sitting on it I seen this clear dark image like a small black cat run past my couch. I even felt the wind brush my arm as it moved past me. OOOHHH, I just do not know anymore it is just like for some reason they are visiting me I do not know at all. My friends tell me that I must have done something wrong that is now my Karma coming to haunt me. And I cannot rememeber or even recall anything I have done wrong except for how I used to live in my old life, my past life. I used to be a bad boy, a very bad boy.. Hmmmmm and last night when I went home I felt the chills all the way through my body, this date was on Sept. 16th 2012. As I was walking up my stairs to get into my door I felt this errery feeling and also a hot touch like flush over my head. Man did I ever get scared, I do not knwo what to do and people tell me to do this and do that but I think I will try to figure it out on my own. Maybe its a time in their life that they need some help or a shoulder to lean on and even if they are "Entities" or whatever the matter. I believe in the after life and in reincarnation also, and as for now I try to tell my self it will be okay and they will not hurt me but when I have something holding me down I cannot help but to get scared and look around and see this girl talking to me....... Hands of Heaven (C)2012

No comments: