Sunday, January 16, 2011

Heavenly Hidden Emotions

Follow me into my world of treasures, competition, lusts in every dimension, I cannot tell you what goes on in my mind here and there every second of days and nights, I close my eyes my thoughts take flight into you out of me talking fast you must slowly listen.

Touched by an angel way back when in 1997, lost myself in the world while gaining the sins of it felt up at 15 by a 45 year old no one knew, no police writing reports, depositing claims as in insurances and losses that we never hear about, Obama changing laws under our noses, world trade center builded up from God’s skilled hands of heaven.

Use your skills as you know of now cause when you don’t use it you lose it, let go in everything you do to let creativity in listen before you make judgment’s let your heart ingest it, stomach dissolve it and your brain process it, leave it at that get on it.

My life in the year now that we live in I will not tell you what is going on in me, too much information to let you in on left side controls the right side and vice versa, been on many busses in my time, walked that hand written chalk line as well as finger movements so depressed so ready to give up on she.

Wondering why sometimes we have eyes, lips and thoughts that only some think we can control, you say you do not do this as you see it differently, things aren’t what they seem as you see it believe in it we only have one life to live so live it, don’t give up, don’t ever give in in the end you will have a nice surprise.

Love me tender, love me sweet and I know sometimes I lie, not on purpose not either intentional just when I really have to love all around me, so many found me to be deeply some secretly as you are also I cry, I hurt and ease many pains on my knees I pray I do not die.

Ly down with me close your eyes and in your realm you will feel a love that you have never known, taken you from your love, your man, a happy home never to condole given you the opportunity of a life time a one-time chance, happy to see you freely dance low and high you will know, you will forever have me over chosen.

I can see you, I can feel you and I know your every move, you can hide you can run and lie to me in my face I can feel the nervousness in your soul, your veins please do not explain no excuses I want to hear cause your face and eyes says everything you ain’t, blushing in your emotions has my thoughts plain too late, too many minds done rushed me, done over bridged me animals with contusions.


We have been through too many trials of ups and downs with lies that can uplift any broken marriage and heart, bridges that have come down during the worst storm we all have had in our relationships, quickies and run ins really fast but it is okay for now, for later let’s just get back to it once you stepped out we cannot restart our hearts.

I pray for you even more than me even though I know what is already going to happen, I am here you are here also but somewhere else and in my mind I know what you do again all over your face, my head thought memories will never forget nor ever erase laid down the law from day one you know just don’t never ever get at me.

Jealously rolls in and out of your mind as you sit at home wondering what I am doing, thoughts running so fluently so profusely you feel them to become so true as in revelation I foreseen you and him in my mind and it hurts like a mother $$$$$$, and who is to say it ain’t no pay back, pimped out a Cadillac West Chase Street early Tuesday morning.

If I can hold you, if only for one night to help you ease your pains and fears, helping you let go of all anger, passed arguments and jealousies with your man, a friend someone you used to talk to about everything as in drama, it’s okay let many toxins out shaken up and willing to be freeing, dispersing endless mess.
It is up to us to make things happen in our lives as we have already done so many times with the wrong; right, crazy, suicidal, punks, soft asses and good angels along the way who really cares now I do not and all of the material things do not accumulate to you love.

Making some decisions that I know may be wrong or even maybe right, love in my heart I have for many of those out there, love, love, love I feel beneath my awaited room stares in closets and in cars some mistaken for granted I always held and enchanted into to the coldest night.

And in these cold nights as I lay, sit, bend or even try to stand up I may hit my head turning around gazing into my nights darkest phenomenal oceans, wrapped up in warm blankets heat here and heat there trying to stay a warm my mind so quiet this time and every time it wants to speak words out born but stays silent inside always violent should be medicated some never forgiven many always here and forgotten about in my heart my soul cries its heavenly hidden emotions!!!! ‘© Copyright 2011 SJG.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Julie didnt understand that poem what so ever. You dont even understand the meaning. You cant love someone you don't know. Until you know the person truely you can't say you do. Now Sweeney your poem was bitter sweet. All of the women that betray you and lie to you needs to read this. Maybe they will understand you alot better. Heavenly hidden emotions is very good. I can not wait until you finish your book.

Katie