Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Devil's adversary

Lord let my soul be free and forget all of my deadly sins, so much pain, depression full of pressured anger and stress I do not know if I want to live my life or die real soon in time and will the Lord ever let my spirit and soul be free again.

In my younger life I was full of much pain, distress I never knew what to think, right now I want to die crucified and when I pass away let the Jesus upon the cross being crucified too, take my spirit to heaven and set it free never will my eyes blink.

My dreams when I sleep senses my death coming close before I die, upon a nail sharpened cross high in the sky and my eyes will be crushed with a fix and then my mother’s eyes cry.

Dying at my young age would not hurt me even much anymore, let my body be crushed in a compactor and my brains pushed through my eyes never will I be depressed or either adored.

I live for today not tomorrow and never more throw stones upon my grave, one day I will knock on the heavens door but will he finally let me in and never turn my back upon my heavenly angels and then my soul will be free and thrown into a river never to be seen or heard from again.

My time spent on earth was nothing but God forgiven hell, dreams of dying, falling off of high cliffs and slitting my throat reading books of magicians making my mind put satanic signs on dead bodies and even Ouija board spells.

Friends I have lost, death becomes me and for hell I go to meet the devil himself and his adversaries burning fire upon my feet, my bones dried from decomposed meat and then into a river of no hearted graveyards I will be tossed.

Mr. Devil, Mr. Evil are you listening to me let my body fall forever, stakes sticking out of the walls they catch and rip my bones apart never will I be placed back together. My chest sliced open from many razor blades, tear my nails off and peel my skin away, but just Mr. Evil leave on my special shades.

Do not bury me, do not burn me to ashes, let the evilness come out of my soul like the, ‘exorcist,” in my dreams I have many back flashes. Acid makes me realize evilness, my life and the stones and bricks I see, piled in a cornered wall in a temple beneath King Tut in hell, spirits run through the cracks in the stones I am behind this unbreakable wall, my body is now transparency.

I cannot see no more, I cannot breathe anymore because I am stayed, dead and finally deceased Natas put me in a cold draw frozen wall in a temple the same, and never will I move in any type of way.
Satan and his hell with his demons fly across the world with power and force, in order to make a change in children’s lives of death this will be their only choice. So let my body once again be free from all sins, no laughter, no cry and no funerals never will I breathe again.

I cannot go on anymore because the Lord will not let my soul and spirit go free, if I die tonight in my sleep send me to hell to meet Satan and in my eyes only you will see me no living, I have no control in these words of this ticket to hell, just let me die Fuck the world and now is my time Devil’s Adversary….

No comments: