Saturday, June 21, 2014

Unforgettable characters

Love is written in my heart and was founded by an angel with a name, clouds upon the bluest, blackest or clearest opening skies, thunder and lightning and no I will not give out my real name.

I can be your best friend an unchanging personality and also a father, my children need me wondering where I am, who I am a with SONS AND BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS.

I have talents, voices and sounds of human nature and even the smallest of animals, gladly I am who I am and can be anyone, walk like anyone, talk like anyone rich and famous like "Celine Doin" can we make a song together?

Are my eyes blue, black; reds white or brown, am I man or woman, do I have genitalia, could I be bow legged walking with a cane, do I ever smile or frown.

I am a spirit while and pure about every little thing I come across to do, I have heard no one is perfect only Jesus, God his own father of himself watch out he can get really mean changing his whole person quick in any second around on you.

Autobiographies written maybe in Hebrew, Spanish bold italics and on beautiful scripture, very young but old in his soul, in mind and heart you must listen closely I talk fast with open ears to all sounds and every single word of words.

Wonder in your mind who can this person be speaking about, a movie star he wants to be clinging to all of poetry, women and "the life of God's free will of living" and Hail Mary there to guide him on his long roads and in extended missions. 

Ironic all of this a joyful free ride through ups and downs, trials and tribulations, taking in breaths of people's personalities  as thoughts come from God the speaker of all of these words, these true to life stories no fiction all is real as I know and never to decease unforgettable characters..............

No comments: