Friday, December 17, 2010

Animosity

God forgiven my soul and repent my life, on the day I die let my before spirit read all of Joshua’s dreams and then Hail Mary will be there to pursue my mission without any way of me giving no information out about my life.
I will receive the wings of an angel that I know her life flashes daily before mine eyes, so I will always know the truth of the unmistaken lives of children will come to my burial site and you will know they will be able to realize.
On the day the Lord will want to forever forgive my soul, give me no life, hand me no laughter and so then I will have finally made it to my final goal. Leave me to die in the hands of Joshua’s dreams, we will have battle, we will have not just war dominated by the Japanese and like them they so too want to be on the same team.
For take my person before the Lord himself, “only God can judge me,” as one haulth said he will then put the Devil in check. Sin his soul, sin his soul and then put him to death, no funeral the world will see only the Devils burning hands upon this man’s hair half burnt chest.
Hex he, hex she throw the fix upon your fathers forehead, he will then be deceased and forever forgotten about, read his eulogy in the front page once the Lord himself have said. So take me away from this world and throw my ashes into an open sea, float on and swim by no person anymore I am forever in my final resting stage of hoping to come animosity…

No comments: