Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In the event of my demise 3/19/87

When all of my Godly spoken words finally comes to an end, believing in myself and maybe others at times only helps me become my one and only best friend.

Accomplishments that have come and gone leaves me feeling bruised in my tattooed heart, dreams come to reality in my deep sleep and also my unconsciousness is high and where will I start.

Not only and always lonely in a world of people who despise me, needing someone always to be by my side to ease my longing pains and help me out but oh so who is killing me softly.

Women come and go just as a person taking a picture in a quick blurr, crossing my mind only in a matter of time helps me overcome my longing stirs.

So much I have lived for and wanted from those who now have pushed me away, only makes me feel like a hungered child hiding in a web infested corner where my heart stays.

The touch of a woman's skin and hands makes a man want to cry, hell I have an now needing that touch here and now making me want to cry.

Do not come to my funeral for my last one I felt noone loved me and my soul, people need one another to help those fears and helpless times, " they are there through your most honorable goals!"

And in those honorable goals hey I need you here and I need you now but only in my eyes, sons and daughters and with my wife by my side and needing friends to help me pull through always and in In the even of my demise. Copyright 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was good.... i am really impressed... im sitting here in aww ... that was really good ..

JO

Julie H said...

This is good but also so sad.I feel like i can relate though.

Katie said...

Event of my demise is very good. No one can relate to you. You are one of a kind. No one can come close to you. I see that you will do great in your life and your life will be full of happyness. Great job Sweeney!! Te Amor Papi!!